Call Us Today: 574-264-2040
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared, (“personally identifiable information” or “personal information” means any information by which you can be identified or contacted, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
- What choices are available for the use of such information.
- The security procedures that are in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
To respect and protect the privacy of visitors to our web site, you are hereby assured of the following:
With respect to the access and collection of information that you voluntarily give us via email, or any other form of direct contact from you, note that ownership of such information collected on this site will be owned and managed by Images Jewelers.
Your information is collected with the express understanding that you agree to accept, receive and transmit communications with originating with the Site. Your personal information will not be inappropriately shared with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request(s), such as shipping or tracking an order or in promotional offerings.
We reserve the right to contact you in the future using mail services, electronically or otherwise, for any reason whatsoever, unless specifically instructed in writing not to do so.
Your Access to and Control of Your Information
- You may “opt out” of any future email promotional communications at any time.
- You can also do the following at any time through the dedicated email address:
- Request any data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Request deletion of any data about you; and,
- Express any reasonable concern you have about the use of your data.
You will be providing information on our order form and/or in other forms of electronic communications. To make a purchase, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, CVV numbers and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If there is any difficulty processing an order, this information will be used to contact you.
Third party companies are utilized in promotions, shipping orders, and credit card processing. These companies do not retain, store or use sensitive credit card information (account numbers, expiration dates, CCV numbers, etc) for any other purposes not described herein.
From time to time, you may receive requests information via surveys or feedback. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to resolve concerns or respond to requests or questions. Survey information will be used to monitor and improve the use and satisfaction of this site.
In order to establish a continuing account, customers must complete the registration form which will ask for certain information, such as name and email address. This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Precautions are always taken to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever sensitive information is collected (such as credit card data), this information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure fashion. You can verify this by looking for an unbroken key or a closed lock icon at the bottom of your browser window (different browsers use different icons), or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. Please note that email is not considered to be a secure or encrypted means of transmitting credit card information, and is therefore not employed in transmitting sensitive information.
Noting that encryption is utilized to protect sensitive information transmitted online, steps are also taken to protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please Contact Images Jewelers.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.